Gagan is an Executive/ Transformational Coach and a specialist in the area of people performance with over 25 years of experience. An XLRI 1990 alumnus, Gagan joined the IT sector in its high growth phase and handled a variety of roles covering the complete gamut of the HR function for about 10 years. He rounded off his corporate experience by handling business roles for the next few years.
Gagan turned entrepreneur in 2004 and joined Vyaktitva as a partner with the desire to help enhance people performance across organisations. Gagan has been working on various Coaching, Organizational Design and Learning & Development assignments focussed on enhancing individual and organizational performance. He has designed and delivered solutions for premier organizations including the Max group, PepsiCo, Amex, Unilever, Colgate, Airtel, Genpact, Hewitt, Whirlpool, Accenture, GE, ITC, Hero, RB, Mother Dairy, Ericsson, Cap Gemini and IBM. His experience has been across countries, cultures, levels, and industries.
He has also done extensive work with owner/ proprietor/ family run businesses, partnerships and social sector organizations.
Gagan’s experience entails:
Coaching (Executive/ Transformational):
- Helping people become self-aware and be able to identify and correct their limiting patterns to achieve more, joyfully
- Accelerating the learning curve of new CEOs/ CXOs / leaders such that they are more effective much sooner
- Enabling high potential talent of the organization to enhance and exhibit their leadership skills in their current role and prepare them strategically for future roles
- Enabling functional leaders to wear the organizational hat and build strategic competencies
- Creating high performing Shared Leadership teams
- Top management
- Business / Functional teams
- Coaching with an OD perspective on how to lead the organization into the new curve or manage the current curve better
- Coaching of HR leaders and teams
- Diagnosing organizational needs in the area of people and organization design; creating and implementing solutions to address these needs :
- Visioning and agenda/goal setting
- Identifying enabling values and implementing culture establishing journeys
- Designing and implementing relevant people processes and systems
- Creating and establishing relevant structures and roles
- People – identifying, assessing, attracting, skilling and energising
Instructional Design & Facilitation:
- Identifying Training Needs; Designed, Managed and Delivered Training programs in various areas including Instructional Design, Vision and values, leadership and managerial skills, soft skills, teaming and outbound.
- Certified on MBTI, Facet5, Situational Leadership II, various 360° Tools
Areas of Specialisation
- Facilitating Authentic Conversations
- Strategic consulting, transformational and change interventions
- Organisational Development– diagnosis and implementation
- Instructional Design & Training facilitation – identifying needs, design and delivery
- Leadership development
- Visioning, strategy facilitation, and goal setting
- Sports specifically cricket, golf and squash
- Travelling, Reading, Music, Movies and Technology
- Yoga, meditation and spirituality