This post goes out to the Learning and Training professionals on the occasion of 2009. May 2009 be the year:
- When we demonstrate high business results through learning
- When economic conditions result in critical learnings being applied by participants
- When employees look at learning for personal and professional development.
- When a reduction of budgets makes us innovative and willing to try out new things.
- When purely conceptual/theoretical learning is applied to raise productivity/reduce time/cost and benefit the organization.
- When “learning” is not seen as different from “work”.
Wish you all a great 2009 !