We are glad to announce the next “The Big Ticket (ID and facilitation skills) – Practitioner” workshop which is the flagship programs of Vyaktitva, the performance consulting firm.
The programs are centered around the belief that training effectiveness is fundamentally dependent on some Big-Ticket items (by which we mean constructs that substantively alter the quality of a training intervention). One of these beliefs is that only when learning travels from the head into the heart and then to the feet can it be called real learning – else it is mere knowledge.
With Vyaktitva consultants having successfully delivered more than 15,000 Hours of training over the last 11 years, this belief has been translated into paradigms, tools and methods that have been used by Organizations across the country to raise the effectiveness of their learning interventions dramatically.
It is these time and intervention tested paradigms, tools and methods that make our Big Ticket – ID and Facilitation skills interventions, unique. Vyaktitva has facilitated more than 100 open and in-house Big Ticket (Design and Facilitation skills) workshops with participants from corporates like AMEX, SRF, Hero Honda, Baxter, Frito-Lay, Daksh, Max New York Life, Aviva, HCL E-Serve, Moser Baer, Cadence, Convergys, Bharti, Apollo, Vertex, Sapient, Genpact, ITC and Pravah etc.
The Big Ticket (ID and facilitation skills ) Practitioner workshop details :
In this workshop participants will:
– Create intervention processes rather than events
– Develop learning modules of your choice with us as your partner
– Receive follow up feedback and coaching
– Practice instructional design principles and models
– Experience personal growth and learning
Venue – New Delhi
Dates: 12th – 15th November 2008
* Rs. 40,000 per participant
* Confirmed nominations sent in by the 5th November 2008 (alongwith the fees), shall get a discounted fee : Rs.35, 000 per participant
* For more than one participant from one corporate entity – Rs. 35, 000.
* More than one participant from the same corporate entity and confirmation with fee before 5th November 2008 – Rs.30,000
(Precise details of the venue would be communicated within a week’s time)
We have attached further details of the program for your quick reference
We look forward to having your nominations and spending moments in exploring, learning and having fun together with the participants